Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Starting all over again...

...I am in the process of revamping my blog. Being totally tech UNsavvy, I removed the other blog before I saved some important pieces.

Since the start of the semester is my busiest time, I've not gotten as far along with the reshaping as I'd hoped. I have gotten some ideas down so please look forward to:
  • A review of the August 12 Marc Broussard concert COMPLETE with pictures attesting to his fondness for fondling.
  • An introduction to the band who opened for him.
  • A discussion about writing processes across genres.

It will be a few days before I get to all of that as well as performing the other tasks like links.

Thanks for your patience.

jw

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane Grey Davis said...

Glad you are still here.

August 18, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home