Friday, February 23, 2007

Meeting

I said during the meeting today that I don't blog about politics. You can hear it for yourself here.

But the N&R said the participants may have something to say, so I guess I'll say something.

First, it's going to piss him off, but I'm going to say it anyway. Bubba is a nice guy! Pleasant. Reasonable. Quite charming, actually. I enjoyed meeting him. (B -- I sent you an email saying so but it bounced back. Check the email address you have on your blog.)

As for the substance of the meeting, anytime people are communicating in an authentic and respectful manner, it is productive. Will any substantive changes result? I'm not sure. We'll wait and see. I'm not sure we achieved our stated goals, but we saw one another as people rather than just words on a page. That's something at least.

3 Comments:

Blogger meblogin said...

you said--I'm not sure we achieved our stated goals, but we saw one another as people rather than just words on a page. That's something at least.

I believe that to be very significant. Thanks for your post and your contribution to this subject.

me

PS..Bubba is a good guy....most times..... :)

February 24, 2007 12:15 AM  
Blogger Bob Grenier said...

JW:

Try bubbanear@yahoo.com

February 24, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger Bob Grenier said...

FYI, I never tried to make myself The Heavy in certain blog discussions.

That role was assigned to me by others, for various reasons dealing with their own personal issues.....

February 24, 2007 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home