Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Why I've got the coolest job ever!

I've just discovered that my building was on the list for incoming first-year students' scavenger hunt. What this means is that these darling children, fresh scrubbed, full of promise and hope and excitement, and all worried and nervous, are coming to find out what happens in my building.

Just when you look at the world and see the strife, pain, and injustice, just when you wonder if we can survive all the agony in the world, just when you've seen all the pictures of war you think you can take, in come these children. The world will be given over to them in the not-too-distant future.

We are going to be okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Billy Jones said...

I'm happy to see you're still with us-- I'll fly out your way sometime.

August 16, 2006 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home