Friday, July 17, 2009

The Forces Are Conspiring Against Me!

I’ve been sick this week. Nothing that some medicine won’t cure. Unfortunately the medicine has been making me nauseous. I’ve discovered the only thing that keeps me from, let’s see, how shall I put this delicately, yakking up my insides, is to lie, curled up in a little ball, on my right side. I have to wait this out and continue taking the medicine.

But, when it rains, it pours.

I began to feel a LITTLE better. I dragged myself to the computer to check email and whatnot. I hop on Ed Cone’s only to discover this offal discussion taking place. That shut me down for another 10 hours.

I decided to attempt a couple of hours at work. I went out to the garage to discover that SOMEBODY (meaning a cat) did SOMETHING (meaning pooped). We cleared everything out of the garage, hosed it down, bleached everything we could and still the smell persisted. Eventually we discovered some sort of bacterial-infested water in the drip pan of the refrigerator that is in the garage. Once that was cleaned and sanitized the smell went away and the falsely-accused cats were given treats. My car still reeks.

The moral of the story?

There isn’t one.

I’m just whining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fec said...

Get well soon. In the meantime, take lots of drugs.

July 17, 2009 4:53 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Has the FDA banned Vicodin yet?

July 17, 2009 6:19 PM  
Blogger Fec said...

It has not, but stay off the booze to be sure.

July 17, 2009 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home