Thursday, May 24, 2007

Oh, the wonderfulness of it all...

Things have finally slowed down at the ole workplace. After a long, hard semester that played out publicly, with lots of other stuff that was not-so-public, I’ve gotten to the time when I can refresh, reorganize, re-file, and generally catch my breath.

Oh HELL NO! I love babies. Not THIS much. Not even THIS much. I’m past that stage anyway by almost 20 years. The final Bundle of Joy was a C-section and the doc said, “While we’re here we can just tie a little knot here, and here,” and that’s WAY more information than you needed to know.

Speaking of Bundle 3, she is at her summer job. The place is incredible! The kid, who use to IM, call, or email me four or five times a day has called twice in the last week. This is definitely going on my first-of-the-month contribution rotation. Awesome place.

One of the best things about the internet for me is the ability to read newspapers from all around the world. Here’s a bit of news you could use. "Other children are in no danger, but parents were urged to promptly treat any open wounds." You have to TELL parents that?

From the awwww! files: I'm really sorry about this and I think they were wrong to cut him in the first place.

Mr. W and I will be celebrating our 32nd anniversary in June. We’ve always gotten a gift together, something for the house usually. “We” is a misnomer. HE pays for it. So it hardly seems fair to say “we.” Anyway, in the past there’s been landscaping, TVs, necessities like this. This year I’m thinking.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spa. Definitely, spa.

With a locking lid to keep the neighbors out.

Gawd, how I wish we had one!

May 24, 2007 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home