Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Stephanie..."

Pause.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

WAIT for it.

"...YOU are Top Chef."

I've been a fan of Top Chef since season 2. I got to go back and watch the first season earlier this year when I was sick. I was lucky to get sick during a Top Chef marathon. It is interesting seeing how the show has evolved.

It is fun. Interesting. Exciting. I was nervous waiting for the results last night. Stephanie was my favorite since the first show this season, though I wouldn't have been disappointed if Richard won. I WOULD have been disappointed if Lisa won. She made it much farther than she should have. But then Richard did get a pass on the fish scales. Anyway, as Tom Coliccio says, "you didn't taste the food."

One of the exciting aspects for me was that the finale was in Puerto Rico at the home of Bundle of Joy #2's financee's uncle.

AND the contestants all blog. I say we invite them to cook for us at ConvergeSouth this year.

Here's a program idea. Celebrity Chef strip-off. Let's include that little hottie Bobby Flay, 'k?

4 Comments:

Blogger Darkmoon said...

Ick. Bobby Flay acts like an ass.

I still won't forgive him for what he did at Iron Chef Japan. Rude and idiotic. And made Americans look like morons.

June 12, 2008 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby Flay...a hottie??? ...ew... now Vin Diesel...maybe :)

June 12, 2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Yeah, I used to think that. And Andy Garcia. And Al Pacino.

But now, at my age. I want a guy who COOKS.

June 12, 2008 5:58 PM  
Blogger Roch101 said...

It's hard to pick a favorite when you can't taste. On hair alone, I was pulling for Richard.

June 14, 2008 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home