Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A day late and a dollar short.

I'm always the last to find out about things. Sometimes that's on purpose, just because I ignore stuff I don't want to deal with. Sometimes I miss stuff because I'm not paying attention and things just pass me by. Sometimes there's a real reason for it. For example, I watch the Daily Show at 8:00 p.m. the day after it shows because there's no way I'm staying up until 11:00 p.m. to catch it live. So when all the bloggers are talking about who said what to whom, I have no idea what they're talking about until later in the day, at 8:00 p.m., when I say, "Ohhhh. That's what it's about." Eh. You make choices. I choose sleep.

Anyway, I found this a couple of weeks ago. Of course EVERYBODY'S seen "The Landlord" on the left side of the page. But check out "Mama Jams with Jenna Elfman."

I'm a fan of Jenna Elfman from her "Dharma and Greg" days. Several years ago Bundle of Joy #2 was visiting from college along with his at-the-time girlfriend. We were sitting in the den with the TV on when a rerun of "Dharma and Greg" came on. They sat watching intently. Then, all of a sudden, they both burst into laughter. Hysterical laughter that went on and on and on. The show was funny, but not THAT funny. Finally, when they'd both gathered themselves, girlfriend explained: "He (BJ2) described you to me," she said. "You," pointing to Mr. W, "are Greg's father, and you," pointing to me, "are Dharma's mother."

I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home